Monday, December 18, 2006

Making friends

One really fun thing about Maisie is that she likes (or, doesn't dislike) to meet new people. We love taking her places and showing her off!

On Sunday, for example, Maisie and I went to Turtle Bread Co. for brunch with a bunch of my friends. Sadly, I forgot to take any pictures of this. But she got to hang out and snooze on Geri's shoulder, which she clearly loved.


That afternoon, we went to Caroline's house to help her decorate her Christmas tree. Maisie got to meet Yasser, who'd helped Caroline pick up her tree and bring it home.


Then after we left Caroline's, we went to Nye's Polonaise Room where our friends Kate and Ry4an were celebrating their recent wedding. Maisie loved hanging out with Kate and all our friends who were there.

It was a very busy day, but very fun!

2 comments:

kati said...

I think those stripes are the cutest things ever!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wasn't expecting a picture of me on your blog! It was great to hang out with all of you on Sunday. Have a great holiday!