Friday, December 15, 2006

What we do with our days.

Some people have asked me what I do with myself during my days. Do I read a lot? Watch a lot of daytime tv? What do you do when you're not working?

Maisie and I do some interesting things - today, for example, we went Christmas shopping in downtown Minneapolis with her grandma (first time in the skyways!) - and even when we're at home, taking care her is pretty time-intensive. But the truth is that she sleeps quite a bit during the day. However, her favorite place to sleep is on a person. And during the day, that's me. So this picture is a pretty good representation of how I've spent my maternity leave.



All I can say is, it's going to be hard to go back to work. I'm really going to miss sitting at the laptop with a sleepy baby on my shoulder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a total convert to the Sleepy Baby on Shoulder club. Thanks for letting me hold her yesterday!