Monday, November 20, 2006

Maisie!

I am starting this blog to help our distant friends and family keep up with Maisie, Aaron and I, and also hopefully to serve as sort of an electronic baby book. Seeing as how I work in front of a computer, I feel like it'll be easier to keep up with updating a blog than it will sitting down and writing in a baby book.

So, to start us off, a cute pic of me and miss Maisie. In it, she is 8 days old.



I like that one because you get perspective - you can see what a tiny little peanut she is.

The second picture lets you see her little face better. It's not the greatest picture of her, and doesn't really do her justice. But neither Aaron nor I are particularly photogenic, so it doesn't surprise me that our daughter might not be, either. Still, she's all up in the adorable, I think.

1 comment:

lap said...

And you also are totally adorable in real life, regardless of how you feel you photograph..

Maisie is so great!!! Love the sunshine streaming through the window at you both.