Thursday, April 05, 2007

Fun with food, part 3.

And now, more of Maisie eating.

I'm sorry to keep posting these pictures of Maisie eating, but I find them so hilarious and cute! I hope you do too.

As you can probably tell, today's food was peas. She enjoyed eating them almost as much as she enjoyed smearing them on her chair. This weekend we'll introduce another food... maybe avocado? I'm not sure yet, but I do know we'll be moving these eating sessions out of the (carpeted) living room and into the (hardwood floor) dining room. If we don't, it'll only be a matter of time before our carpet starts collecting bright orange and green stains!

One great thing about starting Maisie on solids is that she's now truly sleeping through the night in her crib.


Boy, I really hope I didn't just jinx anything...

No comments: