Saturday, February 23, 2008

Baby loves disco

Yes she does!

Maisie and I, along with Dylan and Auntie Laura, hit Baby Loves Disco this afternoon. It was so fun! Even Dylan, who was initially skeptical ("I do not want to dance. I do not want to look at people dancing. I only want to have snacks.") had a great time - there were plenty of temporary tattoos and stickers, both of which he loves. They play real, not kids, music, and everyone dances and has fun. Some of Maisie's faves included the bubble machines, the balloons that were everywhere, and the song "Bad Mamma Jamma" which is what she is rocking out to in this picture.

The club had all these different areas, so when we weren't dancing we could go to the chill-out room and read books, play with trains and blocks up in the VIP lounge, or color in the many coloring books set out in a third area.

They also had lots of free kid-friendly snacks and towers of juice boxes out. Maisie had three juice boxes!

It was much fun, but also completely exhausting. Maisie went to bed almost an hour early tonight, and I think I'll be following suit shortly.

No comments: