Friday, October 10, 2008

In the absence of Maisie pictures...

It's been crazy busy at work (me) and school (Aaron), so we haven't had much time to take cute new pictures of Maisie. So instead, I'll show you my brand new CAR!


(Brand new is actually inaccurate - it's a 2006 Scion xB that's new to me, as of two weeks ago.)

Now that Aaron's in school, we've been struggling with just having a single car. It worked really well when we worked the same hours and our offices were within a mile of each other. But now he's running between work and school, and has classes late at night and early in the morning. So, we decided to bite the bullet and get a new car.

I was originally planning on something sensible like a Corolla or a Camry, but once I got behind the wheel of the X Box, I was in love!

3 comments:

Liza said...

really cute! rob's parents both have scion's and i was always amazed at how roomy they are for such a compact car. ahhh...i remember taking you and aaron to pick up your other car from the lot...memories!

kati said...

Yay for boxy shaped fun-looking cars!

~driver of a Honda Element

Aaron Prime said...

Please! It looks like a Maisie-sized H3. It looks like one of those electric tonka cars they sell children in Sears magazines for only $149.99 that look so awesome but only go like 1 mph. I expect to see a gigantic baby head sticking up out the top of that picture, with gigantic baby feet underneath, pushing it along the ground.