Monday, June 07, 2010

Playground at the zoo

A few weeks ago we went to the Minnesota Zoo and discovered a new (to us) playground, just off the Grizzly Coast.

Maisie loved everything about it. She even enjoyed this giant horrible mosquito thing.


Ella, on the other hand, gave it her best "what you talkin bout, Willis?" face.


We've had other adventures recently, notably two trips to Iowa to visit the many Dieter cousins! However, we forgot to take pictures while we were there. So as soon as I steal a bunch of pictures from Clare's and Shauna's blogs, I'll post them here. :)

3 comments:

kati said...

It totally looks like Ella is practicing Blue Steel in that pic.

I so want our babes to meet! I'm hoping to come up to Mpls towards the end of Rachel's maternity leave- we must have a play date. And a cocktail date. I miss you!

Leah said...

I miss you too, Kati. Yes to both play date and mommy date!!

Aaron Prime said...

Awesome, where should we go for cocktails? (Ben, good luck with all those girls, all that was left after our last babysitter was a pile of bones and a disturbing voicemail)