Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hammock time

Poor Ella was sick yesterday - very low-energy, and running a little fever. Normally the girls have swim lessons on Tuesday, but there was no way she was up for it (plus we didn't want to get anyone else sick!). So Aaron took Maisie to swimming, and Ellie and I hung around at home. It was really nice out, so we sat and swung in the hammock, and took some pictures of ourselves with my phone.

Silly Ellie:
 Sick, sad, and snuggly E:


 This next one has us doing what Ella calls "monster teeth"... you jut out your lower jaw, show your bottom teeth, and go RRRRR!!!!!! like a monster.
 Monster teeth for me, pouty face for her!
A happier looking Ella... I really like this last picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she's feeling better today!

Love to all,
Grandma Jo

Anonymous said...

All my friends are commenting on the amazing resemblance! It drove m to re-examine chidlhod pix of two other little girls...