Thursday, August 02, 2012

Star Wars Art

So over the last month or so, Maisie has become a real Star Wars fangirl, at least to the extent that a five-year-old can be. She's watched all 3 of the original movies, and plays Lego Star Wars - both with actual Legos and the Xbox game. She told me the other day that for Halloween she wants to be Jango Fett - I was like, I don't even know who that is.

So I guess I wasn't totally surprised to get home from work yesterday to find that she'd drawn some of her favorite Star Wars characters... can you tell who they are?


If you said 1. Darth Vader (she says "Dark" Vader, which is adorable and also kind of apt), 2. Princess Leia, and 3. Luke, you're right!

Not bad, hey?

2 comments:

Clare said...

Dark Vader is what Maya called him too!

Anonymous said...

So movies don't bother her if they're Star Wars? I was wondering about that...

Adorable drawings.