Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring is here!


Today didn't start out too great - Maisie has been fighting a cold for about two weeks now (a little less than Aaron and I have had it) and woke up with a phlegmy cough. So Aaron stayed home with her, and we took her in to the doctor.

Turns out she has a head cold, but her lungs are clear, so that's good news. Her doctor thinks she'll be on the mend soon, yay! (I hope that means that Aaron and I will be getting better soon too!) Also, she now weighs 14 pounds 8 ounces... she is growing so fast!

Then when I got home from work we all went for a stroll around the neighborhood, because it was a beautiful day.

This picture was taken in our front yard; the tree we're standing under is the one that you can see on the left side of the second picture from the snowstorm just a few weeks ago (the March 4 post). And now, no snow at all!

1 comment:

Aaron Prime said...

That baby has some funny looking ears, I tell you what.