Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pet store

This weekend, in addition to the shower, we went to the pet store to buy some food and litter for the cats.

Maisie really likes the pet store. She loves dogs, and there's always a bunch of friendly, leashed dogs she can say hi to. Although this time, she met a pug, which really confused her - the dogs she sees most often are greyhounds, and I think she had a hard time fitting both pugs and greys into the category of "puppy"!

She also enjoyed looking at the birds (in this pic) and the "pocket pets" (mice, rats, gerbils, hamsters, etc.). I really hope she does not want one of those "pocket pets" when she gets older... I do not care for rodents in my house! Plus, I don't think they'd last long with our cats.

But, it's always fun to look!

1 comment:

bethanyg said...

e never encountered Roy Wonderpug in the wheelchair...