Thursday, April 16, 2009

At the park

sorry for the delay between posts (I feel like I start every post that way these days...) - I've been under the weather with a horrendous head/chest cold. I think I'd be fine if I could take some Nyquil and get some sleep, but that's not really an option that's available to me these days. Sigh.

So here are some pictures from a few weeks ago, of Maisie and Dylan playing in the park together.

Maisie really loves to go down slides - it's probably her favorite thing to do at the park. She'll do the little slides by herself, but she likes a little help with the bigger ones.

Luckily, Dylan is happy to lend a hand! He's such a sweet kid.


So with my down time, I've been keeping up the crocheting! I recently completed two baby blankets for friends who are also expecting.

The first is for Dacia and Jeff, who are expecting a boy, about two weeks before I'm due.

The second is for Ben and Kati, who are expecting a girl about two weeks later! Both blankets are made with cotton yarn, so they're a little bit lighter, so they'll hopefully work as summerweight blankets. I'm pretty happy with how they both turned out. I can't wait to see those cute babies!

2 comments:

dubetest said...

Nice crocheting!

Sarah said...

Great blankets! I love the shell stitch one--I have a thing for shell stitch. The kids are cute, too. :)