Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Carleton... past and future!

Most readers here probably know that my mom and I are both Carleton alumni. My mom has determined Maisie's and Ella's class years, too (2027 and 2030, respectively)!

I sent this picture to the alumni magazine today, but I figured I'd share it here for those who won't see it... also, so you can see both girls together.

Wow. I just looked at the picture again, and boy do I look tired! Well, it's accurate; I am really tired. I need to get better at the "sleep when the baby sleeps" thing.

1 comment:

kati said...

Tell your mom thanks- now I don't have to do the math to figure out what year Penelope will be at Carleton! :)

I love the little outfit that Ella is wearing!

And, ditto, re: needing to sleep when she sleeps. So hard to do, yet so increasingly important. I think you look beautiful, though.