Sunday, March 30, 2008

Virtual baby shower

Happy virtual baby shower, Rob & Liza! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet your little girl. I am really looking forward to playing with her!


We are glad you like the hat and the blankie! As you can see, the hat fits me now, so it should fit your little girl in the fall or winter - I hear her daddy has a pretty big head! We think orange is a pretty color, especially on redheads.

My mommy and I put a lot of love into the hat and blankie. That's right - I helped my mommy make them. I really thought they needed some sort of bright yellow accents. Mommy disagreed, which was upsetting, but then she used the yellow yarn to make me a little ducky. So that's all right, then.

Love, Maisie

1 comment:

Liza said...

Thanks Maisie! We think that the hat looks wonderful on you and hope that it will fit Emi just as well.

Love and misses to you and your rents.