Monday, January 22, 2007

Kitty Interlude

Dear blog,

You may be curious as to how my furrier brothers have been behaving since I moved in. Let me tell you! Badly!

They stay up late and get up to crazy cat fraternity hijinks.

Like creating paper bag necklaces in the shape of the fifty states out of my favorite paper bags. Naughty kitty!

(this one is supposed to be Texas I think, although it could be Oklahoma with the panhandle folded towards the camera)


Don't even bother asking them WHY they're making them. You know what they told me? That they were going to some fancy kitty geography or map ball or something like that!
Called the Cat-rography Society, I think.

Also I'm beginning to think they're trying to replace me, or get rid of me or something. They hide like little crocodiles lying in wait for me. Like under my snow suit, or in my favorite car seat.

I just have the nagging suspicion that when I'm not around, they're plotting against me.



Oh well, I'm probably just being paranoid.
Maisie out.


No comments: