Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's going on here?

Maisie looks a little confused by recent events...



It's just your dad carrying you around under his arm, sweetie! It's nothing to be alarmed about!

Now that I am back at work, Aaron is home with her during the day. He and Maisie are enjoying getting to know one another, and he takes very good care of her while I'm gone. I am enjoying being back at work... although I miss Maisie a lot during the day. I like that my office is so close to home, though - sometimes I come home for lunch and see Aaron and Maisie!

Maisie's two-month checkup is on Monday, and we're looking forward to finding out just how much she's grown. As you can probably tell from the elbow dimples and wrinkles on her wrists, she's a fat little baby! She has the cutest round little belly. She's also gotten a lot longer recently and has actually outgrown some of her onesies. One thing we're not looking forward to, though, is that she'll have to get some shots. I'm sure it'll be harder on us than it is on her - we know what's coming, and she doesn't.

No comments: