Sunday, January 28, 2007

Three Maisies.

My nephew Dylan is three years old.

This picture is from when we went bowling last week. He can usually get the ball all the way down the lane - it only ran out of steam and stopped halfway down one time.

Anyway, my mom watches him two days a week. She called me yesterday to let me know that on Friday, Dylan had told her that there are three Maisies.

Really?, she said.

Yes, he said. The first Maisie is his doll. (He has a baby doll he named Maisie, and he's really cute with her. You can hold her, but you have to wash your hands first.)

The second Maisy is the mouse, of course.

And number three?, my mom asked. Dylan said, "Uncle Aaron has a Maisie that moves!"

Here she is, napping instead of moving. The swing used to be Dylan's when he was little... he's such a big kid, it's hard to remember when he was napping in the swing!

No comments: