Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Bath time!

If you remember, Maisie's bath time used to be not so much fun when she was really little. It kind of stressed her out, and she cried a lot.

Fortunately, things have changed!

Maisie really enjoys bath time now, which is fortunate given her fondness of playing in the mud! She loves her little duckies, and is a champion splasher. The only thing she doesn't enjoy is getting water on her face when we rinse out her hair.

Well, she also doesn't care for getting out of the tub - there are usually some tears then, too.

2 comments:

gerkat said...

I love the shampoo horn!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I have a photo of myself at her age that looks exactly like that...and, come to think of it, my sister, also at that age...it is the archetypal "toddler with shampoo head" shot! :D