Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mother's day!

This is my second mother's day with Maisie! We had a really nice day. But first I have to tell you about yesterday, because there's a great picture from yesterday that I want to share.

We went over to Bethany's (and baby Trixie's) house yesterday to visit and to look through some books and DVDs that Bethany was getting rid of. On the way back, we stopped by the co-op to pick up some groceries. While we were there we got a big chocolate chip cookie that the three of us shared.

You wouldn't think that someone could get covered in chocolate from a chocolate chip cookie, but Maisie managed! When Aaron took this picture, she had finished her portion and was asking for (verbally and signing) "more." It looks like you've actually had enough, Maisie!

Today was lovely, as I said. Maisie and I went to the zoo with my mom, and we had a really nice time.

Maisie especially enjoyed the birds and the fish at the zoo. Then when we got home, we spent some time outside, popping dandelions out of the yard and kicking a ball around and generally having fun.

All in all, I can't imagine a better mother's day!

Happy mother's day to all the mamas out there!

No comments: