Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hanging out with family

My sister had an appointment yesterday, so Dylan came over and joined us for dinner and some fun. As you can see, he and Maisie had a good time playing "fort" together under the table!

They had a good time together all evening, until Maisie went to bed. Then Aaron, Dylan and I watched a good movie and ate some popcorn. It was lots of fun, and we always enjoy having Dylan over at our house. I am even starting to teach him to crochet. He's got a head start, so he'll probably be much better than me!

Today, my mom came over to see Maisie. After all, it's been a few days!

Maisie and my mom played a really funny game of Maisie's devising. Maisie patted the big floor pillow, showing that she wanted my mom to lie down there. Then she'd cover my mom with her blue blankie, which is a very special blankie, and pat her, putting her to "sleep." Finally, Maisie would rip it off, my mom would say "Good morning!", and Maisie would laugh and laugh. It was really, really funny.

They played that game over and over, until it was time for Maisie to actually go to bed.

No comments: